BY CHECKING THE BOX, YOU THE CLIENT AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- In cases where stones are sent on a memo or consignment, once Client authorizes MRD to invoice such stones, all sales are final and are for resale purposes only.
- In the case where stones are sent on an invoice, Client may return stones within 7-days, failing which, all sales are final. Thereafter a return upon MRD’s sole discretion may be accepted and/or a 15% re-stocking fee may apply.
- Shipping charges are not refundable under any circumstances; please contact us in writing prior to shipping, failing which the charges will be due.
- Any orders shipped by MRD to Client that contain shortages, are defective or damaged (not including damage that may occur in transit which shall not be MRD’s responsibility) may qualify for refund or exchange, at MRD’s sole option, so long as a claim regarding such shortage, defect or damage is made by Client to MRD within two (2) days of receipt of such merchandise.
- All packages will be shipped to the address on the order. Client shall notify MRD of a change of address in writing and shall receive a return confirmation stating acceptance of the change of address. Shipments sent to an incorrect address due to non compliance of the above shall be the responsibility of the Client and they shall bear all risk and consequence thereof.
- All duties & taxes as well as any incurred by MRD upon return are to be paid by client.
- If a package is damaged or tampered with upon arrival, it is Client’s responsibility to either refuse the package or inspect the contents prior to acceptance. MRD will not be responsible for any shortage claims once a package has been accepted, nor shall be responsible for any damage to merchandise that may arise.
- Once Client account is approved, payment terms will be notified. Upon terms being notified, Client agrees to be subjected to finance charges of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) from the memo/invoice date by MRD for any invoices that are not paid in full when due.
- Authorized buyer list must be maintained by client. In the event of any changes, client must notify MRD in writing and upon written confirmation of such change, the buyer list will be modified. Verbal changes or written notices without return confirmation are not accepted and client shall remain liable for all actions.
- MRD reserves the right to correct pricing or calculation errors related to such merchandise transaction at any time. In the event that any invoice previously delivered to Client is recalculated to correct any such pricing or calculation errors with respect to such merchandise, Client shall have [three (3)] days to determine whether to complete such transaction with the revised pricing or cancel such transaction and return such merchandise to MRD.
- Client agrees that all attorney and collection fees for delinquent accounts will be billed at the Client’s expense.
- Client agrees that any suit, action, proceeding or other legal matter between it and MRD with respect to this transaction shall be resolved in the Courts of the State of California, County of Los Angeles or in the United States courts located in the Central District of California and Client hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdictions of such courts for the purpose of any such suit, action, proceeding or legal matter.
- MRD fully complies with its legal obligations under the USA PATRIOT Act and Bank Secrecy Act and any relevant regulatory and/or filing requirements.
- All diamonds/gemstones purchased by MRD are from legitimate sources which are not involved in funding conflict and are in compliance with United Nations Resolutions.
- We hereby guarantee that these diamonds/gemstones are conflict free, based on personal knowledge and/or written guarantees provided by the supplier.
- Client agrees to return memo goods to owner upon demand at any time.
- Merchandise must be in original unset condition upon return, otherwise may be refused or returned for payment.
- All parcels must be returned in full.
- Finance charges will apply to all merchandise kept past 7 days.
- Memos converted to orders must be paid in full upon receipt of invoice.
- MRD shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct, consequential, punitive or otherwise, arising from the use or the inability to use the merchandise
- Client acquires from MRD, and the Client assumes all risk and liability whatsoever therewith. MRD hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, either expressed or implied, related to merchandise, including, without limitation, any warranty of merchantability, product specifications, gemstone identification or fitness for a particular purpose.
By checking the box, I declare under penalty of perjury that the information contained is true and correct to the best of my knowledge, and I am aware MRD, LLC. will rely on this information. I agree to be bound by MRD, LLC’s terms and conditions of sale.